THANK Y'ALL!

For the birthday wishes
For the calls and text messages
For the pings and watsapp messages
For the change of your dp just to celebrate #ME
I give it to 'Young & Strong' watsapp group for using my picture as dp throughout the day even though I just joined the group, and to my friends that did same...

To my virtual friends on social media, actual friends, real friends, fake friends (lol), close pals, colleagues, family for splattering my timeline with good wishes and prayers

To you all for the likes, comments and shares just to increase the engagements on my birthday post and to show how much you truly care and love my brand #ME
For everyone that celebrated me in one way or the other....

You guys rock!
You are no liquid, you are no base, you are simply solid!
Y'all made my day a truly special one!
I felt like a celeb of some sort, no, I'm actually a celeb! Wetin?...

I say a #BIG THANK YOU TO Y'ALL.
God bless you real good.

I remain your Exponent!
www.mrexponent.blogspot.com
Primus inter pares...first amongst equals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Covid-19 And The New World Order

Happy Democracy Day Nigeria!

OF LINDA IKEJI AND HER NEWLY BOUGHT MANSION: THE RETURN BENEFIT OF CONSISTENT HARDWORK