Do you think Girls like these exist???


So I saw this somewhere and I began to wonder if truly such girls truly exist. 

Ok, ok. I would know. I'm yet to come across such a girl friend in this time and aga.

Read for yourself:

Girl: baby please I want to fix my hair so I want you to give me some money to do that.

(The guy reach his pocket, takes out N10,000 gives it to her and say)
Boy: baby take this N10,000. I know it's small, but please manage it.

(The girl collected the money, counts it and it's N10,000 just as the boy said. She took N1,500 and returned N8,500 to the boy and said)
Girl: baby N1,500 will be okay for me. So take the N8500 balance and use it for something good, you don't have to start spending too much on me now. When we get married, you can think of doing that....

Back to my question,
do you think Girls like these exist???

(A) yes
(B) may be
(C) No

Lets Be Sincere.

I dey wait your comment...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Covid-19 And The New World Order

Happy Democracy Day Nigeria!

OF LINDA IKEJI AND HER NEWLY BOUGHT MANSION: THE RETURN BENEFIT OF CONSISTENT HARDWORK