I AM NOBODY! NOT WHAT YOU THINK!




Written by: Exponent Samuel James 
                  32FD0FBB

Some people don’t like me, so they called me Mr. Nobody 
I am nobody, thank you v-e-r-y much
Every body is not perfect, and so?
That means nobody is perfect
Therefore, I am perfectionist!

Some are privileged than others
But everybody is created in the same way
However, nobody is special
Therefore, I am special
Because I’m wonderfully and fearfully made by God!

It has been said countless times
And the world has made us to believe it
That everybody is doing it (doing what? fill in the gap…)
That nobody is different
Therefore, I dare to be a different kind of specie!

There is a job to be done by everybody
But everybody left it for somebody
And somebody left it for anybody to do
But in the long run nobody did the job
Therefore, I am the right man for the job!

Like the Cartoon, Disney Junior-Lazy Town
Most people are sincerely lazy and poor
All they want is instant wealth gratification
Nobody wants to be responsible
Therefore, I am a responsible person!

There is food on the table
Everybody should be on the dinning table and wait
Until somebody gives the go ahead
Hence, nobody should eat the food
Therefore, the food is reserved for me!

There is prize for the labour of everybody
But the prize can’t just be given to anybody
Somebody must take the lead to act
But nobody is willing to pay the price
Therefore, I am due for the prize!

Like PDP (People Demeaning People)
People can be so hard on people sometimes
Some people can only endure tolerance and insult for a while
Nobody can tolerate people that long…
Therefore, I have the grace of tolerance!

In an event of any kind
For you to be recognized and invited to seat on the high table
It’s either you’re the chairperson, a V.I.P or a celebrity
Nobody is permitted to seat on the ‘reserved’ high table
Therefore, I am a V.I.P and, of course, celebrity!

We all know ‘matter’ is anything that has weight and occupies space
I am a matter. Why ask what the matter is?
In fact, it does not matter what is or who is the matter anymore
Nobody cares. That means I shall matter where it matters most
So, when else you ask what is the matter. I am!

Just like fingers are not equal
Everybody cannot be the same, never!
You can’t succeed alone because no one is an Island



Nobody can be like God
Therefore, I am a ‘god’ because I’m created in God’s image!

All through history we all know King Solomon
He is the wisest and richest man that ever lived
Nobody is wiser and richer than King Solomon
Therefore, I am wiser and richer than King Solomon
Because the Scripture says, ‘greater than Solomon is here!’

I am Mr. N.O.B.O.D.Y. what are you?
As a nobody, I am;
Nice to people
Optimistic about your future
Blessed to be a blessing
Ordained by God to be on top
Diligent and faithful
Yielding and teachable

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Covid-19 And The New World Order

Happy Democracy Day Nigeria!

OF LINDA IKEJI AND HER NEWLY BOUGHT MANSION: THE RETURN BENEFIT OF CONSISTENT HARDWORK