Happy Birthday To #ME



Wahoo! It's my birthday!
Ok, no words, no musings, no worries, just my Thanksgiving Day!
God, I thank You for the last 365 days
Despite what I have been through, serving You pays

 

It has been You all these whiles, all the way
You made a way for me where others concluded there is no way
For my talents, skills and competence, I say Baba thank You
For the peoples You've brought my way solely for my rescue…

 

For my career and business enterprises
I have enjoyed matchless grace and mercies
For the vision and Your mandate upon my life
I say thank You, my Daddy yo of life!

 

Lord, I cannot thank You enough
Having You at the center of my life is more than enough
I thank You for the pro-vision
I thank You for divine protection

 

I thank You for motivation for locomotion
I thank You for not just guardian, but also direction
I thank You for grace for ace
I thank You for the peace I enjoyed with ease


I tried to hide my face for the world not to know me
You brought me out from the miry clay so the world could see
Like the molten magma hot like fire, You set me up ablaze
For the universal to gaze


Lord, I thank You for family, foes and friends
I thank You for the strangers and acquaintances
For the pressed down, shaking together and rollover blessings
For the many troubles, blockages, stumbling blocks and lessons

 

I might be getting older but no! I’m stronger
Each and every day, I’m wiser, smarter and fresher
I thank You for the next BIGGER, ‘make sense’ phase of my career
For the future unbeknown, now promising and clearer


Baba God, I can go on and on
Thanking You on and on
Never tiring, keep keeping on
Only You, I cast all my care upon…


Happy Birthday to #ME- Mr. Exponent
Primus inter pares…first amongst equals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Covid-19 And The New World Order

Happy Democracy Day Nigeria!

OF LINDA IKEJI AND HER NEWLY BOUGHT MANSION: THE RETURN BENEFIT OF CONSISTENT HARDWORK