LARRY AND HENRY




I found this story so interesting and inspiring, so I decide to share with you today.

LARRY AND HENRY

Larry and Henry are twins. Larry had been in the prison twice in the last 25years. His first sentence was 15years for drug trafficking. His second sentence was 10years for man slaughter after which he surrendered his life to Jesus at the age of sixty.

He was interviewed and asked why his life was so rough and turbulent. He had this to say: My father was equally a drug addict and a drunkard. That was the only example I saw and I believe that was why my life turned out the way it did.

Years ago in Havard University, Henry at the age of 22 graduated with a first class. He was interviewed and asked: How come you came out with a first class having grown up in a family of drunkards. His reply was this: While growing up,my father was A drunk. He was even jailed for drug offences. Since then i made up my mind, I will not end up the way of my father and God helped me. There was no money to go school but I made sure I read so hard for a scholarship.

Twins from the same womb. The same horrible family background but different choices. Henry chose to go up. Larry chose to go down.

You have no excuse for failure. Whatever you are is a consequence of the CHOICES made in the past. If you want a change, begin to make right choices and be patient enough for the choices to germinate. Your parents are not your problem.

Your choice is your winning ticket. Your choice of who to marry! Your choice of where to live! Your choice of where to worship! Your choice of which school to send your children! Your choice of living a godly life! Choices all over. The ball is in your court, not in your parents court.

Be a can decide to be a Henry or a Larry. It's all up to you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OF LINDA IKEJI AND HER NEWLY BOUGHT MANSION: THE RETURN BENEFIT OF CONSISTENT HARDWORK

Of Covid-19 And The New World Order

Happy Democracy Day Nigeria!