Friday Laughs & lesson:

Wao, it's been a while that i posted to my blog oooo....guys, don't worry, i'll start posting again. my blog will be very much active again....

Ok, before what I have for you today, I'll love to share a joke with you...enjoy!
THE SAILOR
One day, a sailor was traveling with a lecturer and the following conversation ensued:
LECTURER: Sailor do you know Ecology?
SAILOR: No
LECTURER: What about Zoology?
SAILOR: No
LECTURER: what of Biology?
SAILOR: I don't know
LECTURER: (irritated)What on Earth do you know?! This man you're going to die in ignorance.
Two hours later the boat started to sink and the lecturer got scared then the sailor asked do you know
swimminology?
LECTURER: No
SAILOR: What about Escapology from the
Riverolog?
LECTURER: No
SAILOR: Today, the Crocodiology is going to consume your Headology beacause of your bad Mouthology.
Hehehe.

This is the Moral: Ignorance is relative and so is knowledge. There is always a measure of ignorance residing in each of us. Thus, ignorance create a balance in the society such that a patient(novice) can go see a doctor (professional) for medical advice. What is evil therefore is ignorance preceded by training. Or how will it be if I go see my math teacher to teach me simultaneous equation and he says he doesn't know?
Now you see; don't be quick to judge people by their ignorance (Matt.7:1). No one is born sophisticated or primitive, we are all products of our environment.
Have a joyous weekend.
I'm M.E. (Mr. Exponent)
Primus inter pares...first amongst equals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Covid-19 And The New World Order

Happy Democracy Day Nigeria!

OF LINDA IKEJI AND HER NEWLY BOUGHT MANSION: THE RETURN BENEFIT OF CONSISTENT HARDWORK